Create a custom outdoor kitchen that’s perfect for entertaining with our award winning design team in Adelaide. We can design kitchens to suit any outdoor space.
Investing in a custom outdoor kitchen is sure to ‘wow’ your guests and add instant value to your home. Outdoor dining is more than a barbecue and an alfresco table setting. An outdoor kitchen is a space to celebrate life’s milestones with friends and family.
At Alby Turner & Son Adelaide, we craft premium outdoor kitchens and cabinetry to suit a range of alfresco settings. Our workmanship stands the test of time and is customised to suit your specific requirements – right down to the millimetre. Our award winning designers will work with you one on one to create an outdoor kitchen that’s as stylish as it is functional.
Work One on One With Your Personal Designer
Our award winning designers will work with you to create the outdoor kitchen of your dreams. Your personal designer will walk you through the entire design process. They’ll even assist with your selections to help you choose the perfect colours, finishes and materials for your project. Then, our dedicated project managers will manage your project’s build and installation so you can enjoy a hassle-free project completion.
Why choose us for your new outdoor kitchen?
- You can work one on one with your personal designer to create the outdoor kitchen of your dreams.
- We’ll take care of the design, manufacturing and installation of your project.
- We can help you with the other trades working on your project.
- We can help you choose your appliances.
- All of our cabinetry work has a 12-year structural guarantee.
- We’ve been creating custom outdoor kitchens for over 45 years.
- We’re an 8x time Kitchen & Bathroom Designer Institute awards winner.
- All of our work is customised to suit your specific requirements.
Important Design Considerations
Who doesn’t love a good barbecue? The addition of a new outdoor alfresco kitchen is sure to enhance your outdoor entertaining and transform your backyard. We understand that signing on to create a new outdoor kitchen is a big investment and it’s important to choose a company that is highly skilled and experienced in designing, manufacturing and installing custom outdoor alfresco kitchens. When designing your outdoor kitchen there are some important considerations to be made in terms of its design.
Firstly, you’ll need to consider the materials you’ll be using in your outdoor kitchen and ensure that they are weather resistant. Materials such as porcelain, acrylic and natural stone make for highly durable bench tops that won’t be compromised by Australia’s unforgiving weather conditions. In terms of your cabinetry, we recommend using materials that are moisture resistant and incorporate protective surface barriers to shield from any rain or intense heat. Secondly, you’ll need to consider your outdoor kitchen appliances. Not all outdoor appliances are made equal and while they may be promoted as suitable for outdoor use, we advise contacting the manufacturer to confirm the product’s outdoor compliance. Lastly, when designing outdoor kitchens, we always take preventative measures as not to compromise the integrity of your cabinetry. We work with our clients to ensure we provide them with only the best recommendations for design and materials so they receive a high quality finish on their brand new outdoor kitchen.
Award winning kitchen design
Alby Turner & Son Adelaide has received a number of Kitchen and Bathroom Designer Institute (KBDi) Awards over the years including National Traditional Kitchen Design of the Year in 2019.
- 2019: KBDi Traditional Kitchen Design of the Year
- 2018: KBDi Designer Large Kitchens SA
- 2017: KBDi Designer Medium Kitchens SA
- 2017: KBDi Designer Small Kitchens SA
- 2015: KBDi Designer Small Kitchens SA
- 2013: KBDi Kitchen Designer of the Year
- 2012: KBDi Designer Medium Kitchens SA/WA
- 2011: KBDi Kitchen Designer of the Year SA